My progress...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Why is it so easy to fall and so hard to get back up??

Ok my new diet starts today I planned 1 boiled egg for breakfast but we had no eggs :( so I had nothing, then for lunch I planned 2 rice cakes with cottage cheese but we had none WTF!! so I had a slice of bread with a sausage thing and pasta!! there goes my diet already, I plan to have a salad for dinner and that will be it!! So I ask the question why is it so easy to fall and so hard to get back up again??
I havnt weight myself in weeks simply because Im too scared! I know Im fatter I feel it and I can see it!! I went to the stores again on Friday cause I needed a new dress for my friends bday party on Saturday and I barely fit into a size 14!! thats disgusting then I went to another store and got a size 10 dress :S wid but I still felt mega fat for not fitting in that size 14 dress.my arms feel like one big lump of FAT! my thighs feel like chucks of wobbly FAT! and my stomach looks like a Balloon - FAT!

:(

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there, its the challenges and struggles that make us appreciate the hard work to get to where we want to get.

    ReplyDelete