Day 2 went well I had 3 bowls of soup, steamed broccoli,mushrooms, cauliflower and brussel sprouts with a baked potato for dinner. I put sour cream on my potato instead of butter (less calories) and I had about 4 bits of air popped popcorn and I sauted my mushrooms in a bit of butter (Im couting them as cheats) anyway
Weight:67.7kgs :( got my period today »ANNOYING!!!
But I’m still going to continue onto Day 3, Food for today:
Cauliflower, apples, broccoli, carrot sticks and of course my soup, its fruit&veg day so theres abit more variety today :)
I havnt been working out this week, for some reason I have this constant headache that just wont go away no matter how many painkillers I take, I am drinking water so it cant be that so I have no idea why this horrible headachy feeling is lingering as if getting my period this morning wasnt enough grrr. This implanon is really starting to annoy me now I mean yea it lasts 3 years and prevents pregnancy by 99% the first year i didnt get my period at all but this year I think ive been getting my period every 2 weeks no joke its really fucking annoying because not only do I have it all the time its really irregular and its also not a proper period like i bleed a very little bit (sorry TMI)
Anyway thats all for today...where is everyone btw?? lol my dashboard is empty :(


No comments:
Post a Comment