My progress...

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Day 1 not

So last night I went shopping with B for all our fruit and veg,meat, soup mix etc etc I'm pumped to get started! I hope B does it properly & doesn't cheat at work lol but I do know my other awesome buddy K will be doing it correctly! So I'll have support online & at home which is probably y I'm so excited in the first place :-)
I weighed in after I had a shower this morning at 72.3kg... Don't know if I should weigh in everyday??? Maybe after every 3 days?

More to come when I've finished day 1.... :-)

Ok so I need to start again!! My day went perfectly fine until I got home and B's parents were here with dinner for us! I couldn't really say anything to get out of it so I had it, I mean it was a small serving, some kinda salsa thing with mash potato and bits of chicken! I tried not to have the chicken think I might of had two small bits by accident! Arghh anyway the both of us r starting day 1 again tomorrow! Should be good coz I have a 12 hour day at work so having fruit all day won't be a problem, will probably take some soup too!
I feel so bad I'm sorry K! I've failed u already..

1 comment:

  1. Weigh your self once a week! same day and time each time, like every Thursday at 9am or what ever works.

    ReplyDelete