Ok nothing is working, im in desperate need of motivation... So bad it's not even funny! My life sucks right now, B got the sack last week so we're stuck on a single income (mine) my eating sucks, my exercise is lost and I'm not sure I'll find it anytime soon... I feel fat and pathetic!
Blah! I never post cause I'm so hopeless there isn't anything worth saying, if I do it will just be a rant like this post and I'm sure nobody wants to read that....
I need a plan, a diet, a fitness program, a lifestyle change... Something!!!!


Things will settle down soon, and you'll be able to focus again.
ReplyDeleteBut I have to say - working out makes you feel so much better, physically, and better about yourself. Maybe don't even think about it in terms of losing weight (because then you'll get discouraged when nothing changes, and quit) - but think of it in terms of giving you endorphins and such to make yourself feel better.
xoxo
See your Facebook where I commented!
ReplyDelete