So.. I'm on the road to a new body started my clean eating plan yesterday (Monday) joined up at the gym as well and started packing really healthy lunches and snacks for work. Today:
Breakfast-oats with rice milk blueberries and a dash of cinnamon
Morning snack- banana and strawberry smoothie made with Greek yoghurt.
Lunch -rye wrap with chicken baby spinach tomato and cucumber.
Afternoon snack -rye crackers with boiled egg and cottage cheese.
Dinner- kangaroo steak and steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
It sounds like a lot but there's really not much calories in everything if u think about it, I'm supposed to eat 5-6 small meals a day every 2-3 hours. Anyway I'm really enjoying it so far even tho it's only day 2. I should take some pics of myself for before shots! I hate those but hopefully I can make one of those awesome before and after pictures
Other than that beau finally got a job, hence the reason we can afford to go to the gym now even tho I am paying for him, I guess he paid for me last time we went to the other gym so yea... This is great I feel like this will be one of the best summers everrr!! I got such a good deal joining up, didn't pay a start up fee or anything because the manager of the club lives with the girl I work with, she lives in a share house so anyway, still unfair she gets her membership for free tho lol.
So that's all for now, hope everyone is doing well.


No comments:
Post a Comment