Im slowly starting to work out more and more on my elliptical so burning more and more calories which is good, I'm still purging so nothing new there.. sometimes i think "fuck!! maybe if I just purged everything I ate all the time I wouldnt be stuck like I am" and then sometimes, i dont know if this is just me but sometimes I know i should go purge after ive ate but im too lazy.. does that sound bad??!
I need to work on a meal plan no more than 500 calories a day and then burning it off shouldnt be too bad. hmmm.. I dont really know what to say I just feel like Im failing at everything I NEED TO LOOK GOOD FOR SUMMER 2011!! that is all


just eat lots of fruits and vegetables and small amounts of wheat. don't drink sodas because they are so bad for you.
ReplyDeleteyou can do it honeybee :]
Veggies are key, load up on as many you can eat, they are so low calorie and good for you that you can eat as much as you want!
ReplyDeleteDrink water, all the time. The colder the better! Drink no less then 8 cups of water in one day, it helps to flush your body free of toxins and helps it to work to the best of its ability. Try cutting out caffeine and sugar as well as bad carbs!!! and just keep uping your cardio!!! You can do it hun.
Love you loads!!!
xxoo