My progress...

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Im still alive

just feeling really fat and so i feel i have I nothing to say until im back where i was at 73kgs, im so mad at myself i spoiled myself all this week living with B making awesome dinners, going out with my friends fridays and saturdays drinking eating Mcdonalds and Hungry Jacks (burger king) yeah.. disgusting havnt been to the gym last week at all went last night but cant go for the rest of the week cause I hav no way of getting there B is in Queensland again for work :( so I'll probably do nothing. anyway hope you all are well. Oh and those shakes I mentioned in my last post i think is real good Think I might buy more soon whenever I can get to the health food store again.

5 comments:

  1. There's always something to say :) even if it's help!
    Try to leave the past behind you and make a change for today, tomorrow etc. Sucks you can't get to the gym- you could try some body weight exercises and walking/running? Maybe some thinspo will help? Stay strong! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont worry about the slip up. it happens to all of us sometime. just get back up on that horse! you can do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all have bad days/weeks/months. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and move forward. Ive had to do this all too many times so we all know you can do it. :)
    Update us soon.

    Loves C
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Head held high, you can do this.
    Your a strong woman and I know you can do this.
    Everyone falls, its part of life. At least you know where you failed and are willing to work on it.
    If you can't get to the gym, go for a walk or jog around the area. Do stretches and sit ups in your room. Dance like a fool to some music in your room. Just because you can't get to the gym doesn't mean you can't work out some other way.
    <3 you hunn, and miss you much!!!
    Rio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes you just need to spoil yourself, I think. Don't fret - we all pig out sometimes. Just have to pick up where you left off and try again! :D
    xXx

    ReplyDelete