My progress...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Confused >.< I lost a week somewhere

LOL I dont know if some of you know that I am making videos of my weightloss progress on youtube? last week I havnt posted one but today I did (I make one a week every Monday) and I started my 1kg a week diet on the 2nd of May this is what the videos on youtube say
2 May 2011 - 70kgs (start)
9 May 2011 - 69kgs
16 May 2011 - didnt make one and last week I was around 68ish
23 May 2011 - 67.5kg
But if I remember correctly I was so pissed at myself all last week thinking that I had to be at 67kgs when I was at 68something?? Am I going insane?? 68kgs was supposed to be my weight for last week this week its 67kg and yes I finally broke the 68-69kg plateau, I'm 67.5kg, meant to be 67kgs but whatever OMG I cant believe I was beating myself up about it all when it was actually all good.
anyway today I had a cup of coffee (18)
and dinner (a plate filled with salad - 40?) and 3 small pieces of chicken without the skin (300max?) I thought bout purging but i didnt Im going to work out again in a few mins.
thats all for now :)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to do youtube videos about my weight loss.. I will eventually.. Whats your youtube link?

    ReplyDelete