My progress...

Monday, May 9, 2011

week 1 - 1 kg down yay

So far my 1kg a week (over the next, now, 14weeks) is going well, I mean i dont think i can say I've been eating well because I havnt been but I have lost a kilo :) I havnt purged since Wednesday which is good, I know a kilo isnt much but I'd rather have small goals like that than aim for something like 2 or 3 kilo's a week, which I know I wouldnt be able to do right now, yes I would like to lose more but im happy with a kilo a week, losing more than that would be a bonus.

I'm still in the process of writing out my plan for this week, 800 calories a day and working out for an hour each day maybe more maybe less when I know I wont have much time like Thursday Friday and maybe saturday. I will consume less calories as I get into the swing of things again, this is only the beginning.

I was freaking out when I woke up and I knew I had to weigh in today, knowing this past weekend was filled with disgusting food AKA a McDonalds kids meal Thursday night, Loads of pizza(4 maybe 5 slices)& garlic bread on Saturday followed by alcohol and lolly's and chips and such, a KFC meal on Sunday, hot chocolate with tons of marshmallows and random bits of crap I really didnt need but I was actually suprised when I saw a solid 69.0kgs on the scales, its still alot but I'll get there, I promise.

Money really sucks at the moment Im only working part time now, its amazing what $100 can do, Im trying to save for a car and house lol it will take a while - a really long while, I guess I have to be smarter with money like NOT spending it on food and maybe I should quit smoking, I know Beau really wants me to and I do too but its such a bad habit I cant its really hard, I might just start cutting down, one step at a time right?

1 comment:

  1. you really shoudl think about quiting smoking...its so bad for you and the last thing you need is to damage your body even more then we all already are...

    reply: i have realised your doing the 1kg thing too...i think its so the way forward! im glad you are 1kg down and many more to come...i have 22/24 weeks (rounded down) left..=D

    keep up the good work and hopefully you will be seeing 68 soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete