My progress...

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Happy???

I woke up and weighed myself at 68.3kgs this morning I dont know what the hell happened but yeah.. Im not exactly overjoyed I need to be below that, plus I got to that weight last week this time so meh..

Todays intake:
3 soft boiled eggs 210
cucumber
tomato
natural yoghurt 80
300calories Burnt it all off on the elliptical

about 150g of lasagne and salad
210-250 calories
purged

200g natural yoghurt 140cal
why so much yoghurt?? cause i bought a massive tub of natural low fat yoghurt for $2 cause its close to its use by date, i have 5 days to eat it all lol
Planning to burn another 300cals on the elliptical and try not to eat anything else, if i do I'll have rice cakes with cottage cheese and cucumber slices.

So this weekend(saturday) I'm going out to one of my Favourite nightclubs everrr in the city I cant wait.. I've been looking forward to it since.. well last week saturday night we planned it I'll probably have loads to drink and dance alot to burn it all off or try to at least, funny how I always weigh so much less after a night out & we're taking my stepdads cousin out with his gf (although they dont speak anymore,my stepdad and his cousin that is... long story) I'll have to find something that'll make me look good..argh drainer, I hate trying to find clothes that dont make me look like I have bulge coming out all over the place.

going to feed my rabbits be back soon

2 comments:

  1. If you want to cut some calories, take the yolks out of the eggs and just eat the egg whites.
    Egg whites= 17 calories
    yolks = 55 calories
    Whole egg = 72 calories
    (3 eggs x 72 calories = 216 calories vs. 3 egg whites x 17 calories = 51 calories)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also found out this neat little tidbit as I was confirming what I already wrote, lol
    to burn off one egg white it takes:
    * 2 minutes of jogging
    * 4 minutes of weight lifting
    * 5 minutes of walking
    * 4 minutes of cycling
    Not bad at all.. I think my new diet is egg whites lmao

    ReplyDelete