My progress...

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

need low cal snack ideas..

yes you guessed it another binge, what a waste going to the gym was! i worked off all those calories just to put it back on again! im not even going to tell you guys what i ate its depressing i had a salad but then after bout and hour i wanted more and more and more food. so today so far i had 333calories im going to the gym in half hour to burn it off then promising myself not to eat anything when i get back, im going to work so hard that when i get back home i just want to go to sleep = no eating = :)
I took a body test on wii fit today for the first time in about 3 weeks (i was too scared that it would tell me ive gained weight) i lost 3kgs! in 3 weeks, I guess thats a good start? least i'm not in the 80's anymore well im at 79.4kgs at the moment which is not great but it'll do.i want to lose 4KG's in the next 2 weeks. you guys think I can do it?? Cause i dont but I can try i suppose. I havnt purged today, its weird because i have been since saturday, i dont know why i think its weird that I havent.. i felt like i had to after breakfast/lunch but i figured i needed something inside of me b4 gym. anyway I downloaded some great calorie counting apps and stuff on my ipod its pretty good to know I can check what the calorie content of some foods are on the go if im not sure about them and some foods dont have calories listed but they have the kjs so i can just convert it in bout 2seconds its great.
anyway i better go get ready, oh and im sorry i havnt been commenting on any blogs latley i just feel like i dont have anything to say cause im a fat cow.. so what advice can a fat cow give anyone trying to lose weight. oh oh oh i've decided that im going to make up a meal plan for the rest of the week and follow it best i can if successful il do one 4 next week and the next etc..
any tips on good low cal snacks would be great. thanks guys

Lozz
xoxo

Almost fainted at the gym tonight.. not good, so i had to leave early after burning like nothing i spend 20mins on the cross trainer, 20mins on the treadmill, 10mins on this indoor rower thing, then got up to do some weights and felt like throwing up i had to sit down for like 15mins but still felt sick so B decided it was time to go ( and fed me at home :@ probably put on 2kgs

7 comments:

  1. I eat frozen grapes--just pop a few in the freezer, 0% fat yoghurt, dates, low calorie granola.. hope it helps:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those little danone yogurts for kids. 60 cals for a good portion of yogurt! I also love fruit. If I eat one of those 100 cal packaged snacks, I tend to want more. But fruits are healthy AND sweet so it kills any cravings.
    Btw, I'm following you now, and wishing you much luck, love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always takes a while to get into something that works for you, When I first started, I did it during the week and not on weekends, once I got into it I can do it all the time. If that is what is going to work for you in the start then do what is going to work for you.
    If you are going to have your weekends for higher calories, keep them under 800? and make sure your monday is like a 100 calorie or a fast day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://hopesforhipbones.blogspot.com/

    this is a reasonably healthy site, they give great health advice and they are very factual and bullshit-free.
    i snack on cashews, fruit cups, warm tea to ease the hunger, even fat free yogurt. its better to do weights and toning first because i used to do strenuous cardio first and then go to the weights and i felt like my stomach was gonna jump out of me, so reverse that.
    take care darling <333

    ReplyDelete
  5. One packet of Swiss Miss Sugar Free Hot Chocolate is 25 calories -- For a chocolate fix :D

    Sugar free Jell-o is like 5 calories

    Crystal light popsicles are 15 calories

    Plain eggwhite omelet is 30 calories

    Sugar free Gum is 5 calories -- The best thing ever invented

    One cup of mushrooms is 15 calories

    15 grapes are 30 calories

    One slice, Kraft fat free singles are 30 calories

    Special K crackers (17 crackers!) are 90 calories

    Campbell's Soup at Hand Chicken & Stars: 70 calories

    Any kind of Tea is 0 calories

    Soup Broth is 5 calories

    Water is 0 calories

    Pickles are 15 calories

    Dannon light and fit yogurt smoothies are 100 calories

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just wanted to drop in to say hi as i haven't been complimenting lately :( sorry

    I'm awful at low calore snacks - always feasting on calorific horrors like a fat cow so don't feel like your the only one feeling gross. At least your lucky to have fallen below the 80kg mark which is really what I need to do to keep my motivation up. Keep up the good work and listen to these bloggers' good advice hun x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg thanks guys this helps heaps, i get so annoyed when i google low cal snacks and every website gives me a different amount of calories for the same things i trust you guy.love you all xxx

    ReplyDelete