Monday, July 12, 2010
I SUCK I HATE MYSELF
omg im never gonna lose weight im never gonna have the motivation not to eat!! this weekend was way out of control i hate KFC how could i! i had a proper dinner and breakfast nothing i said i would do worked.and my friend that works at kfc is trying to make me get a job there coz i dont have work atm!is she insane does she want me to b morbidly obese shes as thin as a rake so she wouldnt understand 1 bit but gahh i duno what to do help me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Well I think that it depends on what type of person you are.
ReplyDeleteSome people will be put of by food becasue they are around it constantly and the smell keeps their appetite satisfied. Some people are the opposite.
Its one thing you can't change. So figure out what type of person you are then decide whether or not you should go for it.
Again ..May I suggest vegetarianism,.
lol
I am one of those people who as soon as I am surrounded by food and I know its close I will binge till I burst then recover and binge again till their is nothing left. So i gain weight when I am home alot. Which I have been facing for a month now. I have no more school and no job so I am home most of the time so i have gained weight.
But when I am out. I can eat next to nothing.
Hence in my last comment I mentioned that yesterday I ate under 200, I was out most of the day till like 7pm.
Whereas I mentioned today was a disaster..I was home all day.
Luckily I am out again tomorrow..
hope this helps.
x
oh ok i always find that if im at home i wont eat but if im out il always buy something to eat cause il be out with friends usually and they would be all bout pizza, mcdonalds, KFC, etc etc
ReplyDeleteAnd i will def binge if i work at KFC with my friend thats y im kinda thnking twice about it if you know what i mean.