My progress...

Monday, July 26, 2010

Pretty good first day!

Todays been good surviving on raw fruit and veg its really not that bad, well its only for today my first day (again) of my ease in progress to the master cleanse diet so far Ive only had strawberries, watermelon and paw paw or red papaya i really don't know what the difference is but anyway I need some veg too so i decided to make a small salad for dinner, its actually really filling which is good and so far I've only been eating negative cal foods which is even better, I'm so excited but kinda scared that il binge which i really cant afford to do, Ive started twice so I cant mess up, I need you guys behind me to support and motivate me, all I've done today so far is up my knowledge bout the MCD and eat watermelon and paw paw. I'm not supposed to do any exercise that will raise my heart rate so I'll only be doing yoga and a few muscle work outs.
whoa i totally forgot that i was writing this anyway so today's meals:
Breakfast
1cup of watermelon and one cup of paw paw -93 cal
Lunch
a punnet of strawberries -55 cal
Dinner
salad made up of carrot, green bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and avocado = 561cal ( i really need to stop eating avocado so many calories in it 1 medium sized avocado has 3-400 calories)
so that's 413 calories for today which is pretty good considering i wasn't even hungry and i ate pretty much all day in lil bits. hmm maybe i should have a diet like this after my cleanse?

so tomorrow all I'm having is soup and fruit&veg juice that il b making myself :) it has to be something like pumpkin soup or potato and leek or carrot soup it has to be something smooth with no veg or meat I'll have to see what we have. and with the juice il see what there is to juice.
Today was rather boring anyway i hope all you girls are doing well, good luck to everyone trying something new.think thin be thin.

Lozz
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you agree, I laugh at these people who pay for gym memberships lol. Thanks for commetning.
    X

    ReplyDelete